How to rip BD and Standard DVD with one tool

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Skype is not legal not because you make video call , wen you use Skype you make call and video call Through VOIP and VOIP is No Way to make any government control on you call .AVI to VOB

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:31 am

I want the ipad to have a unibody design i love the current look and feel but if tje back could have more grip and they could make it unibody ie; remove the black puss between the bezel and back as it is incredibly unerving i keep thinking im going to mess it up im going to push the screen through the rest of the ipad and it just like it is very vunerable and it just doesnt feel nice on it like at all unibody + speed, game center sync more RAM more text-editing publisher like things on ipad WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY more printers for airprint wmv to avi I want to have the new updated iOS. I'm disappointed it wasn't released already, but I'm not upset with Apple about it. I am not upset with this site and the articles that stroke the flames about release dates. I get a lot of useful data from this site. This is the number 1 site in my book. I read some comments and all I think is that some people need to get a life.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top