0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

How to view M2TS files as MKV format?

Post by beldonmerry on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:23 am

M2TS format is an HD video format that is generated by particular models of Sony Camcorder like HDR-SR5 and HDR-SR1 models. And you can convert your M2TS video files to any other video and HD video format, what you need is a M2TS Converter . M2TS Converter is a professional HD Video Converter; it can help you to convert M2TS files to general video and HD video with ease. Also it will preserve the original video format. Using the popular M2TS Converter, you can easily convert M2TS to AVI for you to enjoy. Also you can convert M2TS to MPEG for your to view on your Mac. Convert M2TS to MKV with the fast speed and the excellent image/sound quality. Using this M2TS Converter as a M2TS to MP4 Converter will be a best choice.

Preparation: Free download this M2TS Converter, install and run it on your PC.
Step1. Press the button to load the M2TS file that you'd like to convert.
Step2. Set the output video format for your video conversion.
Click "Profile" there are different output video formats, select the suitable one for your device.
Step3. Edit your M2TS files
M2TS to MKV can help you set video brightness, contrast, saturation, crop video, trim video and even merge multiple files into one single file before the conversion.
1. Capture a clip from your video file
Click the Trim button to open the Trim window and trim the current video file by dragging the Start Time slider to set the start time and dragging the End Time slider to set the finish time.
2. Video Effect

Click the Effect button and drag each effect adjustment slider to set the video brightness, contrast, saturation and audio volume.
3. Crop Movie Video
If you want to remove the black edges or just convert part of the video area from your video file, you can click the Crop button to crop the video of the current video file by dragging the frame around the video.
Step4. Click on the bottom of the main interface to start converting automatically.

beldonmerry
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to view M2TS files as MKV format?

Post by maidabrook on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:08 pm

NOw, the Blu-ray Ripper can help you convert blu-ray video to all kinds of popular video formats, rip Blu-ray movies to HD videos and make your favorite iPhone Ringtone in high quality!
Besides, the Blu-ray Converter and the Blu-ray Ripper is so wonderful, which can convert Blu-ray movies to various video formats compatible with multimedia devices.That is great, you can try it!

maidabrook
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:24 pm

I have a student that is studying at NYU's Abu Dhabi campus and I know that Skype is not currently legal there. If you want to use video chat, you are forced to use whatever local video chat client that is available.convert avi to ipod

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:30 am

I want a way to load apps from sources other than the apple app store. I don't expect apple to support issues caused by these apps, there can be a disclaimer screen involved, but just because apple doesn't want to be associated with a particular app doesent mean I shouldn't be able to use it. Dim convert wmv to flv I want the basic Phone features which other (nokia) phones have been doing since ages:1) Ability to send and receive Business Cards via SMS. 2) Add multiple receipent in email, SMS by checking names in a list. 3) Messages App rewamp 4) Bluetooth data transfer

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to view M2TS files as MKV format?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top