How to Convert HD Video Files

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Nothing good in this, like other keyboards can do such things easily. And i am not bothered with the keyboard type! I can type without even looking at the keyboard!!dvd to mpeg converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:25 am

I used to be against Otterboxes unless you worked outdoors. Well long story short I bout a cover from s kiosk in my local mall and it covered the proximity sensor so I took back that $30 dollar cover but they only do exchanges and said that I could get a cheaper one and they would call it even (um no your not me out of money) or I could get an otterbox and pay the difference. Not wanting to be screwed over I broke down and paid the difference for a blue/black Defender. I have to say I am so glad I did. Being in a wheelchair I'm not hard on my iPhone 4 (especially since it's new I baby it cause you know, it is my baby. Haha). Anyway, the case makes me feel better and not as worried about something happening to my iPhone 4 and the included holster is a Godsend because when your in a wheelchair you don't always have many if any pockets so I usually just have my iPhone in my hand all the time. The holster is very sturdy as well and I don't worry about something happening while it's holstered. The Defender was definitely worth paying $20 more and I am so glad I finally convinced myself to get one. convert avi to ipad i used to use a SoniQ usb card reader for CF cards which of course can't be adapted to SD and my EOS 350D will not plug in directly, it worked fantastically, nice and compact, very easy to carry around… now, just nothing, "device requires too much power.".. this is making me want to sell my ipad and get a netbook, at least thats going to recognize my devices.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top