The most powerful Total Video Converter supporting almost all formats and devices

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The most powerful Total Video Converter supporting almost all formats and devices

Post by valadarrel on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:21 pm

How to convert PDF files to ePub and next transfer it to iPad?
If you have a new iPad, and you want to read e-books on it, what would you do? You know, the iPad didnít support PDF files. So I think you have to solve it in order to read them with your iPad, but how to do it. I will recommend you with a professional PDF to ePub Converter , with this iPad conversion tool; you can easily convert PDF to ePub , and so you can enjoy your PDF files on your iPad with ease. If you didnít want a paid one, you can choose a free PDF to ePub Converter .
Next, if you want to transfer your ePub files to your windows to backup for missing, I think you need a popular iPad Manager for ePub , using the popular iPad Manager for ePub, you can transfer your ePub files between your iPad and windows easily and fast, and you will find there has nothing lost. If you are a Mac user, you can use this Mac iPad Manager for ePub , so you can transfer ePub from iPad to Mac and Mac to iPad with ease.

valadarrel

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:20 pm

I feel that it is so sad that know that Gefen was hounded tormented because of his fame. However, it was the allegations and rumors that tormented him. To me the saddest part is that he shared his beautiful gift with the world; although he had to live his life own in isolation.DVD to DivX Converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:23 am

I use voice control a lot in the US. While in Europe it was very hard to guess how to pronounce the names in order for voice control to recognize it. It also often does not get the cancel command when it chose the wrong number.robCal: It is essential to not need a password so that you can use Voice Control while driving without a lot of fiddling. mov to wmv converter I used an iPhone 2G for 3.5 years before upgrading to the iPhone 4. I just recently gifted a second hand iPhone 2G to a person who never used a smarthphone before. Obsolete? Apple's product and especially the iPhone had proven they could withstand the test of time better than any competitor

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The most powerful Total Video Converter supporting almost all formats and devices

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum