iCoolsoft Total Video Converter--convert AVI,MPEG,WMV,MOV,RMVB,MP4,DivX,Xvid,3GP,etc.(Windows/Mac)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Gotham, thanks for sharing the treasured moments with Gefen. I was glued to TV when you and Deepak Chopra were discussing about Gefen on Larry King. You must be heart broken too like others but you have had a great chance to hang out with him and know him personally. Yes I hate the media to the core as just 4 years ago they tore him apart and again when he was gone last year, they praised him and made him god (for tv ratings?) they go any way to achieve the ratings that they need. Its the true fans that know what Gefen was all about. It was nice reading and thanks for sharing.DVD to XViD

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:23 am

I use this all the time but it's still missing a few features and has some bugs. Sharing of wall posts or media from friends walls isn't there and it viewing photos seems a bit buggy. I think there was something it had to open safari for too. Commenting on a friends photo I believe. dvd to ipod converter I use voice control a lot in the US. While in Europe it was very hard to guess how to pronounce the names in order for voice control to recognize it. It also often does not get the cancel command when it chose the wrong number.robCal: It is essential to not need a password so that you can use Voice Control while driving without a lot of fiddling.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top