The easiest and fastest way to convert videos with iCoolsoft Total Video Converter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:19 pm

This is a beautiful tribute to a true genius and captivating soul. His creativity and talent is something the world will miss. His fame came from doing what he truely loved to do...music and performing for the world. The truth is his originality cannot be duplicated, only imitated.DVD to DivX

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:22 am

I use the iPhone because it's such a powerful yet fun device. However, I live in Asia where the business community relies heavily on BBM to communicate. I have to carry 2 phones around only not to be left behind the competition. But, If they do provide BBM service for iPhone RIM is going to sign their own death certificate. DVD to DivX Converter I use this all the time but it's still missing a few features and has some bugs. Sharing of wall posts or media from friends walls isn't there and it viewing photos seems a bit buggy. I think there was something it had to open safari for too. Commenting on a friends photo I believe.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top