The most powerful Total Video Converter supporting almost all formats and devices

Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Excellent points, Wayne. I am pleased that you had the courage to take the future by the horns -- and throw it back at us. I am glad that ALA Direct picked this up and is giving it the attention that it deserves.divx to dvd

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:19 am

i updated and then couldn't relaunch itunes. so i called apple and they got me to trash itunes and reinstall it from the apple website and everything is working fine now. but it should of worked in the first place of course and was a pain in the to have to reinstall. thankfully all my playlists and play counts were unaffected. iPad video Converter Mac I updated on my pc and my mac. The Pc windows 7 updated fine and worked after the update with no issues. I updated the Mac Laptop with system 10.6.5 and it broke when I went to start itunes after the update. Came up with an error message. Went to Apple.com/itunes and downloaded and installed it with full installer from the apple site. Itunes started working fine again after that install. I thought Macs were always suppose to work and not crash like windows!

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down