Share an all-in-one Video Converter for Mac OS X

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Share an all-in-one Video Converter for Mac OS X

Post by zuohostill on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:30 am

More and more multimedia tools are available for the Mac users, and sometimes it is really hard to choose the proper one that can meet our need. Now I’d like to share a powerful, easy-to-use and full-featured Video Converter for Mac OS X—4Easysoft Mac Video Converter.
With it, you can convert General Video such as FLV, WMV, AIV, 3GP, MP4 and HD video such as TOD, MOD, TS, M2TS, MTS, MOV, etc. like a iMedia converter for Mac: extract audio from your videos to MP3, MP2, AAC, OGG, WMA, FLAC and more like a Video to Audio Converter; and edit your videos by functions of Edit, Trim, Crop, Merge several video files into a single file.

The following are the detailed guide about it:
Preparation: Download and install 4Easysoft Mac Video Converter

Step 1:Click “Add File” button, you can add the files that you want to convert.
This converter can convert all sorts of videos, including General Videos (FLV, WMV. SWF, MP4, RM, RMVB, AVI, 3GP, etc. ) and HD videos (TOD, MOD, M2TS, MTS, TS, MP4, MOV, RM...) to diverse players, like iPod, iPhone, iPhone OS 3.0, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Wii, even Gphone and etc…
Step 2:Set output settings.
From the profile drop-down list, you can choose the output format you want.
Click the “Browse” you can choose the output destination.
Click “setting” button, a windows pops up and you can change the Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Bitrate of video as well as Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, and Bitrate of audio

Step 3:Click “Start” button to begin the conversion.

Editing Tips:
You can edit your videos by using this converter, such as:
1. Effect—adjust your video brightness, saturation and contrast according your preference
2. Trim—get any part of your video to convert
3. Crop—get your players suitable play region video

4. Merge—enjoy a long video from several clips
5. Snapshot—capture any image you like in the videos
The more useful tools here may help you:
HD Converter
DVD to Video Converter
Total Video Converter

zuohostill

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share an all-in-one Video Converter for Mac OS X

Post by beldonmerry on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Convert M2TS to popular video files with high quality
M2TS format is an HD video format that is generated by particular models of Sony Camcorder like HDR-SR5 and HDR-SR1 models. And you can convert your M2TS video files to any other video and HD video format, what you need is a M2TS Converter . M2TS Converter is a professional HD Video Converter; it can help you to convert M2TS files to general video and HD video with ease. Also it will preserve the original video format. Using the popular M2TS Converter, you can easily convert M2TS to AVI for you to enjoy. Also you can convert M2TS to MPEG for your to view on your Mac. Convert M2TS to MKV with the fast speed and the excellent image/sound quality. Using this M2TS Converter to converts M2TS to MP4 will be a best choice.

beldonmerry
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:14 pm

One thing we must keep in mind is that each of us does have a say in what the future will be. We tend to speak and act as if our futures are predetermined, or rather that they will be determined by someone else. This is especially true when it comes to the role that technology will play in that future.Blu-ray to iso

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:16 am

I totally agree with Jeff. I have felt the same way and was unable to find anyone else who felt that way. I personally didn't get addicted to this game, but it was alright to pass the time. I got pretty addicted to Cut the Rope though. I didn't, and still don't, understand what's so amazing about this game and it kind of pisses me off that they promised continuous updates and then they just randomly stop the updates for the app and release a totally new app. In my opinion, the game would have so much more value if you were able to create your own levels and upload them for online play. That would keep me playing. AVI to MP4 mac I tried a Storm 2 9550 once. It's nice to have notifications and fast chat. But in a month, I gave up and realize that what I truely wanted is an iPhone. I didn't use a phone for phonecall and chat only. I also use it for browsing and have fun. It's a little hard for me to leave BBM especialy when all my friends are made a group. It's OK. Besides, BBM'll drain my battery life faster. So, iPhone is suite me perfectly perfect.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Share an all-in-one Video Converter for Mac OS X

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top