How to rip Blu-ray to iPad MP4

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: How to rip Blu-ray to iPad MP4

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:16 am

We know the iPad's screen doesn't make it the best eBook reader but for many who do appreciate the concept of reading their books on a portal device, they soon realise how much of a disappointment the software side is. A quick look of the reviews of the iBooks application is full of praise for the aesthetically and functional approach of the actual application, but it doesn't save it from the low review scores blamed for the "shameful" prices (often compared to other retailers of ebooks such as Amazon whom you'd think Apple is competing with in this regard) and the slow updating of the Store's contents.convert mp4 to mp3iPad to PC

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Bravo Wayne. I could not have written this better if I had done it myself. The future is so passť and the twopointopians aren't convincing me either. Were I one of these dull and obsessively self-revelatory librarians who can't let a moment go without blogging or tweeting or updating everyone about it, I might have blogged about this blog post. Maybe I will anyway. Cheers!AVI to ISO Converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top