Easy Full Guide of Using iPhone 4 Converter for Mac/iPhone 4 Converter for Windows/iPhone 4 Transfer for Mac/iPhone 4 Ringtone M4R Converter...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Easy Full Guide of Using iPhone 4 Converter for Mac/iPhone 4 Converter for Windows/iPhone 4 Transfer for Mac/iPhone 4 Ringtone M4R Converter...

Post by fashion2010 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:24 am

iPhone 4 Converter for Mac

iPhone 4 Converter for Mac, considered as a professional Mac iPhone 4 Converter, can convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, TS, MPV, AVI,3GP,3G2, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, HD video and other popular video formats to iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC on Mac.

iPhone 4 Converter for Mac supports an excellent video editing system. It contains kinds of default settings which work really well. Also you can set the values you want about the bitrate, frame rate, resolution and other parameters. Also adjust the output video effect, pick up any part of the video to convert, crop the video and remove the black edges, merge two or more video files into one output file. In addition, you also can put watermark on your video to personalize it, etc. iPhone 4 Converter for Mac free download are provided here, just enjoy it!

Download Free Trial

iPhone 4 Converter for Windows | DVD to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac | iPhone 4 Transfer for Mac | iPhone 4 Ringtone M4R Converter

What's new in 3gpp2 to iPhone 4 Converter?

* Add watermark through adding image or text title at your disposal.
* Support high resolution:720*480, 768*576,1280*720
* Support converting source file(s) to more than one video formats respectively.
* Support selecting audio tracks and subtitle for the target video.

Step by step to use 3GP to iPhone 4 Converter Mac:

Step1: Download and install this Mac 3GP to iPhone 4 Converter.

Download convert 3GP to iPhone 4 on Mac freely and install it.

Step2: Import video files by click "Add File" on top toolbar.

Step3: Add effects to your video.

Click this button , it will appear following interface, please select parameters including "Brightness, Contrast. Saturation", then click "OK".

Step4: Select destination and output profile.

You can choose profile and destination in following area:

Step5: Conversion.

Click "Convert" on right bottom of main interface to start conversion.

Free download this 3GP to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac and have a try! Have a nice day!

DivX to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac,
AVI to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac,
WMV to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac,
MPEG to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac,
VOB to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac,
3GP to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac,
Quicktime to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac,
MKV to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac,
FLV to iPhone 4 Converter for Mac

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:08 pm

After reading this, I took several subpages of a website I'm working on and "tested" this process. One the pages that I did not Twitter, the pages have not yet been indexed (only been 52 hours since creation). On the pages I did Twitter, following thist0 in my room). If i loose, i have to give him my $188 dollars. Now i always beat my dad in madden. the last game i played against him, i was dolphins and he was the Giants. I gave him 3 rewinds and i had none. I won 31, 10. should i take his offer?iPhone restoreЀ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top