JVC, Panasonic, Canon, Sony Camcorder users' best choice - iCoolsoft MOD Converter

Go down

Re: JVC, Panasonic, Canon, Sony Camcorder users' best choice - iCoolsoft MOD Converter

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:29 am

Instead of mimicking Apple's patented MagSafe connectors, Sanho's products actually rely on recycled official MagSafe products made by Apple. "Our charging cables use original Apple MagSafe connectors for maximum compatibility," the company's website reads.convert mkv to mp4Mac iPad Converter

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JVC, Panasonic, Canon, Sony Camcorder users' best choice - iCoolsoft MOD Converter

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:29 am

A little information about me: I am an aspiring graphic, web and print designer living in NYC. I have been a Windows/PC user for 20 years and a secret Apple fan since the iPhone. I tend to use computers for practicing my design and occasional gaming.mkv to mp4convert ts to avi

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Seriously??? Maybe Facebook should stick to what they're good atů ok, maybe Facebook to stick to what they're TRYING to be good at. Yes, they are hugely successful, but as a phone?dvd to mpeg

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:07 am

I think it is so funny how people say VZN is so much better than AT&T! I think what it really comes down to is what network is best in your area and how you are going to use the phone. Remember people AT&T has already grown with the iphone VZN has not so there will be some issues that AT&T had with VZN once the iphone goes live! Also the people who switch to VZN from AT&T may not be happy as the phone on CDMA is going to work differently! I say if it aint' broke don't fix it! Not only that I think we will see a new iphone on AT&T before one on VZN so I would really hold off on switching! My coverage is great and yeah I get a dropped calls every now and then but over all I have been happy and I have unlimited data on my phone and everything works the way I want it!I know friends and family that have VZN have had issues especially traveling as my parents drove from Austin to California and most of the way there they could not use their VZN phone and when they got to their destination they had to use a land line to talk as the service was so poor and people there who had AT&T were able to get a good signal. I was on Sprint's network with CDMA and I HATED it as it was slow and very clunky and their phones were awful and their tech support was bar none the worst that I ever come across so I would NEVER go back to CDMA phones again! I will stick with GSM as you can also travel overseas with it as all other countries use GSM!So I say to all you who are wanting to jump onto the VZN network WAIT do your research and don't make a hasty decision as you may end up paying for it in the long run as you will have to #1 pay a termination fee #2 buy a new phone #3 pay for a new plan and and after doing all that you may end up spending close to $1000 once everything is said and done and depending if VZN charges you a deposit as well!So research research and know what you're getting into ahead of time! One good thing out of it is that AT&T will have to compete now with VZN and the plans and data prices will get more competitive and will be better in the long run for us AT&T people! As when VZN did their 69.99 plan AT&T dropped theirs to 69.99!Competition is a good thing for everyone!extract audio from DVD

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down