How to convert camcorder format MOD to other video format

Go down

Re: How to convert camcorder format MOD to other video format

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:30 am

Which pretty much proves the case doesn't it. I've gotten in way too far for my own good in reading tech coverage. It has tought me that I can't trust the motives of any "journalist" or "analyst". Whether it's fanboy enthusiasm or hateboy trolling there's always a biased motive behind everything. Truth means nothing. It's all about spin and point of view. I now know why Apple has remained so secretive over the years. And the so-called professional journalists, people with actual jouranlism degrees working for major otulets, not putzes like Jason Chen and the editors of AppleInsider, turn out to be no different. If you read it on the internet there's a real good chance it's just bullshit is my motto now.dvd to ipad converteriPad Manager

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Grooveshark is nice and is cheap, and I definitely use it, but this looks to be way way more polished. At $14/month it has competitionů MOG, Rhapsody, Rdio. Lifehacker did a comparison, but I'd love to have TiPb do a head-to-head of the iPhone-compatiblef鳀˕鱰˕

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down