How to Enjoy DVDs and Video Files with your lovely iPad

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: How to Enjoy DVDs and Video Files with your lovely iPad

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:31 am

@Erik, right totally agree it is a bit excessive, but shorter clips dont take up much space at all in OGV, MP4 or flash. I am just saying that interoperability is NOT a reason to not implement HTML5. for the time being you just have to put in a little moriPod to iPodMac DVD to iPad

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:31 am

When you get to the end of the Featured / Top Charts or Genius option at the top of the window a few quick links will show up at the bottom above the set of six links already mentioned. This is the weirdest thing that's ever happend to me since I start using the iPad. In the iTunes application I pressed the "Genius" icon while I was on the front page and now I can't find any option that lets me get back to front page again. I can only press on "music genres" (translated from italian, I don't know now how it's called in english) and that's it, no other options. Has anyone else had the same issue? I hope you can help me out.mp4 to mp3ipad mac transfer

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:53 pm

this is for the future. this isn't for us(anyone older than 25). my little brother uses facebook AS his phone. he doesn't really text all that much anymore, everything is done with wall posts and his friends all do the same.[url=http://www.mediaconvertersሤإ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fashion2010 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:11 am

iPad Converter for Mac, the best video converter for iPad Mac, is a professional yet easy-to-use software. With this advanced iPad Converter for Mac, you can convert any popular audio/video files to the format compatible with iPad on Mac.
What’s more, iPad Converter also enables you to edit the original files as you like. For example, you can use iPad Converter for Mac to trim any time length of clips so that you can choose to convert the part you like of the original file only or get rid of the part you do not like of the original file from converting. You can also use iPad Converter for Mac to add text watermark or picture watermark to make the video special and different from others.

If you like some scene of a movie very much, then you can use iPad Converter for Mac to take snapshot of it and save as the format you like for further usage.

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:05 am

I think data and voice IS a talking point since it adds functionality. Just because you don't have something does not mean that you can't or won't use it. However, if you don't have the service you need on a carrier when you need it, that is a decision maker. If both carriers work well, pick the one based on features you will use and to match the carrier of your most common calling to make use of free calling. Also look at the data speed if that matter to you at the places you will use your phone. Price is about the same on both carriers, so this should not be a major factor. Finally look at carrier benefits such as customer service, special deals, reliability, etc. Both carriers are very good in general, but vary in comparison from location to location.youtube to mp3 converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top