All-in-one Blu-ray video converter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All-in-one Blu-ray video converter

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:34 am

The masses pick the carrier and then pick a phone�Cpreferably a cute one. Only geeks know what a platform or OS is. The iPhone is a slight exception, because of it's huge name recognition. But if a person is turned off enough about AT&T, they'll go to a Verizon store and believe the sales person that an Android phone is the same thing.hd converterts to avi

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:34 am

Apple on the other hand is more like Chic-Fil-A, they "Didn't Invent the Chicken, Just the Chicken Sandwich". Apple didn't invent the computer, smartphone or tablet, Just the Mac, iPhone and iPad! And now all the Starbuck wannabes are adding their version to the mix because they see the success and think, we have our version, it'll b e successful too!Mac DVD to iPadbackup iPad to PC

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:49 pm

It looks almost exactly like the QuickVoice app icon! So much so in fact that I can't believe it's a coincidence. It also looks much plainer and less impressive than the previous icon (I've never much liked the QuickVoice icon, why copy them?)rip Blu-ray to iso

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 am

I strongly recommend the Tom Binh Ristretto. It makes carrying my iPad, cell, pen and pencil, iPod and canalbuds, and small camera easy. It also can and has held a portable keyboard, checkbook, passports, etc.For men (and others) who don't carry anything (like a briefcase) around with them, it makes it easy to keep your iPad handy for all the things it makes easier.hwatch video on ipad

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top