How to Convert Blu-ray Video to AVI,WMV,MKV,DivX,Xvid,MP4,H.264,MPEG,RMVB,MOV,etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Back to the article. I'm glad Rene posted this, but in posting this to the PUBLIC internet, you have to imagine an article like this will solicit some interesting opinions. If you dont like them, defend them, but dont say that the opinion of the people you disagree with are wrong.convert Blu-ray to iso

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 am

I still use MobileMe even after I left the iPhone. There are two reasons I still pay for the service. First, the way my iPod/iPad handles multiple timezones on the calendar. I travel internationally quite a bit and when I make an appt in the US I want the appt to stay in that timezone. Second, the contacts allow me to enter a "phonetic" name for my Korean and Chinese contacts so they are not all clumped at the beginning or end of my contact list. This allows me to look up my foreign contacts by English alphabetical order while using their native alphabet to spell their name. Mobile Me syncs them perfectly and does a pretty decent job syncing to Outlook too. I don't mind paying for the service because it works so well with my iPod/iPad/PC and the MobileMe web apps are pretty good. I would have to pay for some sort of Exchange service if I didn't use MobileMe so the cost is what it is. Once they ironed out the wrinkles (remember when they first launched it?) it's been great for me. Anyways, just my take on it.ipad mac transfer

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top