Rip Blu-ray movies to any audio/video format

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rip Blu-ray movies to any audio/video format

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:37 am

pple has filed a lawsuit against Sanho Corporation, maker of the HyperMac line of accessories, alleging violation of patents it owns related to the MagSafe charger and cables that use the iPod 30-pin connection. I agree with both addabox and dfiler in regards to how the forums have changed over the years.iPad TransferiPad DVD Ripper

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:37 am

AI is the first Mac site I ever frequented, it's still my favorite even though Macrumors has way more members, I first joined in 2008 and have visited almost every day since. Although, it seems to me that Google makes or breaks a website at it's slightest whim, Macrumors is almost always the first site to pop up whenever I type in Apple rumors or macrumors, I'm sorry to get off topic but I think that Google needs to realize just how much power they have, sites have become huge and administrators have become rich based on nothing more than Google always placing them first on the results page, their has to be a better way than this, a more fair way, the internet should be bustling with Mac sites, it seems to me that we only have one behemoth and a bunch of smaller sites that simply can't get in Googles good graces no matter what they do.mp4 to mp3mkv to avi

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:45 pm

i am greatly disgusted and disappointed with such ignorant comments! you guys just re-emphasize the image of American ignorance that many people outside the US already have of you!avi to iPod

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:54 am

I should really, really, really like a notification system the lets me know if someone has added comments to a thread I replied to (and especially if they replied to my comment, when that becomes a feature).And also please note no one has yet asked for MORE Verizon rumors.download DVD to iPad

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top