How to convert MTS,M2TS,TS video to popular HD videos like HD AVI,HD WMV,HD MP4,etc. for Windows/Mac

Go down

Re: How to convert MTS,M2TS,TS video to popular HD videos like HD AVI,HD WMV,HD MP4,etc. for Windows/Mac

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:40 am

I would want a rear facing camera on a tablet device because of the use I would get from it. I see a tablet as a mobile computing device and at times having a camera I can stream from would be very useful. I'm not interested in the front facing camera, honestly that seems pointless for use outside deaf or hard of hearing signing use.transfer ipad to macDVD to iPad Mac

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Well that explains why all their employees were ‘hired’ away (wink.) Clearly there were no agreements in place at Palm. PAAAAAALM!quicktime converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:49 am

I say yes. Do it already. Most importantly, revert the mute lock switch lock on my iPad back to an orientation lock you dumb Apple F**ks ! What in the world was Apple thinking with that? We already had a mute Burton, my iPad is not an iPhone, the switch needs to be an orientation lock switch, not a damn mute switch!dvd to iphone free

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert MTS,M2TS,TS video to popular HD videos like HD AVI,HD WMV,HD MP4,etc. for Windows/Mac

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down