iCoolsoft Mac/Windows MTS Converter-Convert camcorder AVCHD videos to almost all video/audio formats

Go down

Re: iCoolsoft Mac/Windows MTS Converter-Convert camcorder AVCHD videos to almost all video/audio formats

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:41 am

I have one of these. I had it for less than a year and it stopped working. It's a great idea, and will work with any case, but by design it has to be flimsy and I doubt it will last anyone more than a year if they use it once daily.download DVD to iPadiPad Manager

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Best software

Post by erikajack on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:24 pm

If you want to get popular formats from Blu-ray, I recommend you the free download software-- Best Blu-ray Ripper , as long as you own it, you can convert Blu-ray M2TS video to popular video formats and rip Blu-ray movies to HD videos, even you can make your favorite iPhone Ringtone easily!
Of course, the Blu-ray Ripper is so surprising, and the Best Blu-ray Converter can also help you Rip Blu-ray movies to various video formats compatible with multimedia devices. I believe you will like it!

erikajack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iCoolsoft Mac/Windows MTS Converter-Convert camcorder AVCHD videos to almost all video/audio formats

Post by brownaolex on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Have you used the best iPad software-- iPad softs ? It has strong functions which can rip DVD to ipad, convert video to iPad and rip Blu-ray M2TS to iPad easily and quicly!
With the help of it, you can conveniently convert Blu ray to iPad , so I think it is the Best Blu ray to iPad converter , I have use it to convert videos, songs, photos from computer to iPad and from iPad to PC.
Besides, the ipad video converter for Mac is a good tool to convert all kinds videos to your iPad.

brownaolex

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by erikajack on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:58 pm

In my views, the Blu-ray Converter is a fantastic assistant, with it, you can smoothly convert Blu-ray disc to iPad/iPhone/Apple TV .And you can also convert all kinds of videos like MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV and HD, AVI, etc. to iPad, iPhone or Apple TV.
Besides, the Blu-ray to iPad Ripper enables you to rip Blu-ray disc to a wide range of media formats such as HD video (H.264 HD, H.264 720p, MPEG-4), MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, WMV, etc. It is so wonderful! And the Blu-ray to iPhone can help you transfer Blu-ray to iPhone as easily as possible!
Now you can have a try!

erikajack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Well that explains why all their employees were ‘hired’ away (wink.) Clearly there were no agreements in place at Palm. PAAAAAALM!quicktime converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:49 am

I respectfully disagree with the comment that everyone should be on Exchange 2007 or higher. New equipment costs and all the licensing involved amounts to quite a sum, even for smaller installations. And to add to that, the recession hit right about the time upgrades would have been performed. Security fixes are still being released, and that is fine for a number of IT departments with slashed budgets. I will agree that 2007 and 2010 add a number of performance enhancements that will add value in the long run, but during trying economic times, you sometimes have to make short term decisions based on financial concerns. And if the current setup is paid for and working while still receiving security patches, then I can see why upgrading would be pushed back.free dvd to iphone converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down