Want to Enjoy the DXF Conversion Between DWG, DXF, DWF file and AutoCAD versions(AutoCAD R2.5-R2010)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Want to Enjoy the DXF Conversion Between DWG, DXF, DWF file and AutoCAD versions(AutoCAD R2.5-R2010)?

Post by fashion2010 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:28 am

DXF Converter - DXF to other format

DXF Converter is a DXF file converter which can make DXF conversion for all the AutoCAD users or the amateurs. With this DXF Converter, you can convert DXF files and make converting DXF task fast and easily. For example, you can convert DXF files to all the popular raster and vector file formats, like PDF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, WMF, PCX, TIFF, PNG, TGA, DXF, DWG, SVG, SVGZ, CGM, EPS, HPGL(PLT,HGL) etc., as well as make all the users to make DXF conversion between DWG, DXF, DWF file and AutoCAD versions (AutoCAD R2.5-R2010). Other features supported by this converter includes replacing missing font file; transmitting and batch recovering drawing files.

What's more, you can also use this DXF converter to export layers information into the PDF file or export OLE entity and raster entity into PDF file. 3D objects Hidden line removal and user-defined Watermark are also available. The most important feature is that this DXF converter can batch convert DWG,DXF,DWF to PDF, WMF, JPEG, EPS, SVG, CGM, ... and File version converter without AutoCAD installation. It is also a very nice free DWG Viewer.

Free Downlaod

DXF Viewer--View AutoCAD DXF, DWG, DWF Files

DXF Version Converter
--DXF Version Converter - Convert DXF to DWG, DWF..

How to convert DXF/DWG files between different versions

1. First, you should download the DXF Version converter by clicking the above "Free Download" button.

2. Then, launch it. You will see the main screen. Click "Batch Convert" on the top menu then "Version Conversion" to open the below window.

3. Click the "Add Files" or the next add file folder button to add the DXF files you want to convert. You can also clear or remove the added files as much as you like.

4. In the Target folder area, you can click the "" to select the destination for your converted files. And in the Target file format area, click the down-arrow button to choose one of the DXF versions you want to convert like AutoCAD 2010 DXF, AutoCAD 2007 DXF, AutoCAD 2004 DXF, AutoCAD 2000 DXF, AutoCAD 2010 R14, AutoCAD 2010 R12.

Look. It's so easy.

1) Click "Add File" to add your DXF files.

2) Set the output folder and profiles for your converted DXF files.

3) set all the parameters if need[Full Version requested].

4) Click "Start" to begin the task.

All the supported AutoCAD DXF/DWG versions

DXF to DWG Converter,
DWG to DXF Converter,
DXF to PDF Converter,
DXF to SVG,
Convert DXF to JPEG,
DXF to Image Converter,
DXF to EPS Converter,
DXF to WMF Converter,
DXF to PLT Converter,
DXF to CGM Converter,
Convert GIF File to DXF,
Convert TIFF to DXF,
Convert Image to DXF

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to Enjoy the DXF Conversion Between DWG, DXF, DWF file and AutoCAD versions(AutoCAD R2.5-R2010)?

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:46 am

The prospect of Apple-branded mobile widgets was further supported by the fact that the iPad does not include applications found standard on the iPhone, including Stocks, Weather and Clock, that would be well suited to a widget interface. An early version of the iOS 3.2 software development kit for the iPad also hinted at the inclusion of widgets.iPad TransferiPod copy

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to Enjoy the DXF Conversion Between DWG, DXF, DWF file and AutoCAD versions(AutoCAD R2.5-R2010)?

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:46 am

I can go to 1 website, and then it stops.iPad video Converter MacDVD to iPad Converter for Mac

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:32 pm

I’m pretty sure this smart bezel idea is stupid. I don’t want to be restricted on how I hold something. Wait……since I have an ip8……I should say I don’t want to be restricted AGAIN.[url=http://www.mediaconvertersoft.com/flv-converter.html]convert flv to mp勀΢㹠Ͷ遈΢㼀

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:41 am

I plan on staying Google free! Won't use their search engine, email, phones, computers, or any of their services. Wish there was a way for me to totally block all Google related advertising on websites. Youtube is hard to avoid though. Everyone and their brother hosts video on youtube.Mac iPad Video Converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top