Best DXF Converter-DXF to other format-Supported by replacing missing font file;transmitting and batch recovering drawing files.

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best DXF Converter-DXF to other format-Supported by replacing missing font file;transmitting and batch recovering drawing files.

Post by fashion2010 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:27 am

DXF Converter - DXF to other format

DXF Converter is a DXF file converter which can make DXF conversion for all the AutoCAD users or the amateurs. With this DXF Converter, you can convert DXF files and make converting DXF task fast and easily. For example, you can convert DXF files to all the popular raster and vector file formats, like PDF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, WMF, PCX, TIFF, PNG, TGA, DXF, DWG, SVG, SVGZ, CGM, EPS, HPGL(PLT,HGL) etc., as well as make all the users to make DXF conversion between DWG, DXF, DWF file and AutoCAD versions (AutoCAD R2.5-R2010). Other features supported by this converter includes replacing missing font file; transmitting and batch recovering drawing files.

What's more, you can also use this DXF converter to export layers information into the PDF file or export OLE entity and raster entity into PDF file. 3D objects Hidden line removal and user-defined Watermark are also available. The most important feature is that this DXF converter can batch convert DWG,DXF,DWF to PDF, WMF, JPEG, EPS, SVG, CGM, ... and File version converter without AutoCAD installation. It is also a very nice free DWG Viewer.

Free Downlaod

DXF Viewer--View AutoCAD DXF, DWG, DWF Files

DXF Version Converter
--DXF Version Converter - Convert DXF to DWG, DWF..

How to convert DXF/DWG files between different versions

1. First, you should download the DXF Version converter by clicking the above "Free Download" button.

2. Then, launch it. You will see the main screen. Click "Batch Convert" on the top menu then "Version Conversion" to open the below window.

3. Click the "Add Files" or the next add file folder button to add the DXF files you want to convert. You can also clear or remove the added files as much as you like.

4. In the Target folder area, you can click the "" to select the destination for your converted files. And in the Target file format area, click the down-arrow button to choose one of the DXF versions you want to convert like AutoCAD 2010 DXF, AutoCAD 2007 DXF, AutoCAD 2004 DXF, AutoCAD 2000 DXF, AutoCAD 2010 R14, AutoCAD 2010 R12.

Look. It's so easy.

1) Click "Add File" to add your DXF files.

2) Set the output folder and profiles for your converted DXF files.

3) set all the parameters if need[Full Version requested].

4) Click "Start" to begin the task.

All the supported AutoCAD DXF/DWG versions

DXF to DWG Converter,
DWG to DXF Converter,
DXF to PDF Converter,
DXF to SVG,
Convert DXF to JPEG,
DXF to Image Converter,
DXF to EPS Converter,
DXF to WMF Converter,
DXF to PLT Converter,
DXF to CGM Converter,
Convert GIF File to DXF,
Convert TIFF to DXF,
Convert Image to DXF

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Iím not sure that I understand exactly why Apple made the policy in the first place. But itís pretty clear that Apple understood that by reversing this policy, they would no longer be subject to investigation by the EC. Thereís was undoubtedly some very clear communication between Apple and the EC as to why the EC was engaging in the investigation and what Apple needed to do to avoid that investigation. So I would tend to agree that Appleís policy reversal was in direct response to that communication with the EC.VOB to MPEG

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:40 am

I personally stopped using Safari for the most part for two reasons flash videos and most sits I go to don't let me go to the desktop page and redirect me to mobile page. I do not like mobile pages at all, and including mobile YouTube I rather watch in real YouTube because then my sub video go out of my sub box and I can see all the sub box videos second SkyFire plays embedded videos better than Safari. I don't understand why don't the same videos play in the iPod Touch than the iPad people get to the times remove flash video players and use HTML 5 players. Is it just me or does SkyFire load faster and load time is more constant in week signal areas.iPad video Converter Mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best DXF Converter-DXF to other format-Supported by replacing missing font file;transmitting and batch recovering drawing files.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top