Want to Enjoy the DXF Conversion Between DWG, DXF, DWF file and AutoCAD versions(AutoCAD R2.5-R2010)?

Go down

Want to Enjoy the DXF Conversion Between DWG, DXF, DWF file and AutoCAD versions(AutoCAD R2.5-R2010)?

Post by fashion2010 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:25 am

DXF Converter - DXF to other format

DXF Converter is a DXF file converter which can make DXF conversion for all the AutoCAD users or the amateurs. With this DXF Converter, you can convert DXF files and make converting DXF task fast and easily. For example, you can convert DXF files to all the popular raster and vector file formats, like PDF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, WMF, PCX, TIFF, PNG, TGA, DXF, DWG, SVG, SVGZ, CGM, EPS, HPGL(PLT,HGL) etc., as well as make all the users to make DXF conversion between DWG, DXF, DWF file and AutoCAD versions (AutoCAD R2.5-R2010). Other features supported by this converter includes replacing missing font file; transmitting and batch recovering drawing files.

What's more, you can also use this DXF converter to export layers information into the PDF file or export OLE entity and raster entity into PDF file. 3D objects Hidden line removal and user-defined Watermark are also available. The most important feature is that this DXF converter can batch convert DWG,DXF,DWF to PDF, WMF, JPEG, EPS, SVG, CGM, ... and File version converter without AutoCAD installation. It is also a very nice free DWG Viewer.

Free Downlaod

DXF Viewer--View AutoCAD DXF, DWG, DWF Files

DXF Version Converter
--DXF Version Converter - Convert DXF to DWG, DWF..

How to convert DXF/DWG files between different versions

1. First, you should download the DXF Version converter by clicking the above "Free Download" button.

2. Then, launch it. You will see the main screen. Click "Batch Convert" on the top menu then "Version Conversion" to open the below window.

3. Click the "Add Files" or the next add file folder button to add the DXF files you want to convert. You can also clear or remove the added files as much as you like.

4. In the Target folder area, you can click the "" to select the destination for your converted files. And in the Target file format area, click the down-arrow button to choose one of the DXF versions you want to convert like AutoCAD 2010 DXF, AutoCAD 2007 DXF, AutoCAD 2004 DXF, AutoCAD 2000 DXF, AutoCAD 2010 R14, AutoCAD 2010 R12.

Look. It's so easy.

1) Click "Add File" to add your DXF files.

2) Set the output folder and profiles for your converted DXF files.

3) set all the parameters if need[Full Version requested].

4) Click "Start" to begin the task.

All the supported AutoCAD DXF/DWG versions

DXF to DWG Converter,
DWG to DXF Converter,
DXF to PDF Converter,
DXF to SVG,
Convert DXF to JPEG,
DXF to Image Converter,
DXF to EPS Converter,
DXF to WMF Converter,
DXF to PLT Converter,
DXF to CGM Converter,
Convert GIF File to DXF,
Convert TIFF to DXF,
Convert Image to DXF

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Best iPad software

Post by bobailen on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:49 am

That is wonderful news! There is the best software-- Best iPad soft , it can Rip DVD and convert video to iPad, rip Blu-ray M2TS to iPad, etc. Besides, with the help of ipad video converter for Mac , you can easily transfer Blu-ray to iPad Ripper in high quality! For me, the iPad Mate is my favorite, because it can transfer videos, songs, photos from computer to iPad and from iPad to PC in high speed and transfer ePub files to iPad directly, etc.

bobailen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Best software

Post by wonderfulalen on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:43 am

Latest news! Blu-ray Ripper become more and more popular, because its functions are so strong, such as, convert Blu-ray M2TS video to popular video formats, rip Blu-ray movies to HD videos and make iPhone Ringtone, etc.
Besides, the Best Blu-ray Converter can also help you convert Blu-ray to iPod in high quality, so I am very interted in the Best Blu-ray Ripper shareware !

wonderfulalen

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Best software

Post by maidabrook on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:08 am

Amazing news! Recently, I have found some wonderful software, it is so useful, like iPad soft can convert video to iPad and rip DVD to ipad, ePub Transfer can help you transfer ePub from the computer to iPad, transfer ePub to iPad without any help of iTunes, etc.
Besides, I recommend you iPhone Ringtone Maker , via it, you can make your favorite iPhone Ringtone. And Walkman Video Converter is so fantastic, with the help of it, you can transfer like Mov, M4A, AAC, MP3, WMA, FLV, WMV, MP4, etc to your walkman easily!
Moreover, Blu-ray Ripper can help you rip Blu-ray movies to HD videos, convert Blu-ray M2TS video to popular video formats make iPhone Ringtone, etc.
Have a good day!

maidabrook
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to Enjoy the DXF Conversion Between DWG, DXF, DWF file and AutoCAD versions(AutoCAD R2.5-R2010)?

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:48 am

I said that voice search on TV wasn't ready�� Different can of worms. Siri works well, Google voice search on both Android and the iPhone also works well. As far as attacking Google TV, I wasn't. My original post was attacking the Sony TV remote. Read it again. I want attacking Google TV, I was attacking the horrid design of the Sony remote.iPad to PCiPod to Mac

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Want to Enjoy the DXF Conversion Between DWG, DXF, DWF file and AutoCAD versions(AutoCAD R2.5-R2010)?

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:48 am

Can you please get rid of whatever file it is that causes icab for iPad to say it can't load it and ask me if I want to download it every time I visit this website it is very irritating and the is the only website I have ever had it happen withipad tipsmp4 to wmv converter

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Sounds like the have other things in mind with a side connector. The keyboard is wireless. I also agree, there needs to be across the devices connectors. What good Is having say guitar jack, and now it want fit an iPhone 4 or iPod touch 8. You have to wai0 in my room). If i loose, i have to give him my $188 dollars. Now i always beat my dad in madden. the last game i played against him, i was dolphins and he was the Giants. I gave him 3 rewinds and i had none. I won 31, 10. should i take his offer?iPhone restoreЀ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:38 am

I own an iPhone 4 currently with iOS 4.0.1 jailbroken. Cydia has not fed that once jailbroken not to update since it will lock the iPhone for good. Now iOS 4.2 Is out and would like to update to this version but am wary and unsure if the iPhone will turn out to be blocked. Is it possible that a jailbroken can be update and jailbreak again without updating the basebandů.? I appreciate your response!avi to ipad

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down