How to rip dvds to ipad

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Iím honestly more interested in a slat running Windows 7 than I am an iPad. I wonder if I can install Photoshop CS3 on it and use most of my Windows based programs on it? I really hope itíll have an SSD storage device instead of just 68Gigs of RAM or some0 in my room). If i loose, i have to give him my $188 dollars. Now i always beat my dad in madden. the last game i played against him, i was dolphins and he was the Giants. I gave him 3 rewinds and i had none. I won 31, 10. should i take his offer?iPhone restoreЀ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 am

I love how you FLAUNT the fact that tokyo, a CITY, has more people than a COUNTRY! Really??? PLease, I PITY those that have to live in such close quarters they can barely move around without bumping shoulders and elbows and heads XD Have you SEEN tokyo? Who in there right mind would find THAT place desirable? Im sorry. I'll stick with my big house, big car, and wide roads, with freedom to MOVE around and stare out my bedroom window without having to worry about staring into my neighbors livingroom!vob to mp4 converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down