Best way to make iPhone M4R ringtones

Go down

Re: Best way to make iPhone M4R ringtones

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:58 am

Hehe, I thought it was funny how you titled this article after your article ranting about ��Android can't outsell iPhone��, so I had to give you crap and say iPad isn't a category! It's a device in a category! (-;backup iPad to PCconvert ts to avi

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Best software

Post by erikajack on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:16 am

Free software--- Blu-ray Ripper which can help you rip Blu-ray movies to HD videos, convert Blu-ray M2TS video to popular video formats and make iPhone Ringtone for your iPhone, etc.
For another thing, the Best Blu-ray Converter can give your hand to Rip Blu-ray movies to various video formats compatible with multimedia devices.
If you want more surprises, you can visit the Blu-ray Ripper . Just do it now!

erikajack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:15 pm

My only concern is what i would need it over an iphone for. Or why i wouldn’t go with a 499 10″ ipad instead. Apple would seem to have no problem with ipad sales adding facetime. And retina later.[url=http://www.mediaconvertersoft.com/video-to-mp7-convertሤإ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:24 am

I like them, but not for 25 bucks. A few dollars more and you could get an OtterBox Commuter, or even a Defender if you find the right price.I just feel like my iPhone 4 is too delicate to keep in a normal hard case like that. I think one decent drop would kill it, unlike my old BB which skipped down a road twice.wmv to mp4 converter for mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best way to make iPhone M4R ringtones

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down