Best way to make iPhone M4R ringtones

Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:15 pm

I would guess 399-499 for the 7″ but it overlaps their current price points for ipods and ipads.video to mp7

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:24 am

I like the way you think. I wasn't expecting an iPad resolution increase this generation, but the Apple TV tie-in possibilities you describe may have changed my mind on that.I still think I'd like to hold out for the 19201440 (1080p) "Retina" display of iPad 4 or 5; but even this relatively small DPI bump to 720p will have some significant usability benefits for a few uses over my iPhone 4 which currently does enough of what I'd use a current-gen iPad for (in an infinitely more portable manner) that I didn't feel the need to buy an iPad yet.However, for most uses, I still feel I really only need my mobile phone (that I take with me anywhere) or my TV (when I'm at home). I don't really have many uses for an in-between device. I read ebooks just fine on my iPhone's tiniest font, so the only reason I kinda want a current-gen iPad is for viewing aviation charts in a cockpit environment. The size is right for that, but the DPI is just a bit too lacking as of yet. A bump to 720p (though a lot less than I'd like) may make all the difference.wmv to mp4 converter mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down