Best way to make iPhone M4R ringtones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Best way to make iPhone M4R ringtones

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:59 am

Why must everyone always turn this to a freaking war. It's sad and childish. Android is succeeding. iOS is succeeding. Everyone is is just there really, lol. If one is bound to fail, it will happen. Until then��shut up and enjoy your phone. Saying ��Mines is bigger�� all the time really makes it look like you're trying to boost an inferior product's ego.ipad converteriPod to Mac

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 pm

One has to wonder at which price point Apple would have in mind.mov to mp8

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:24 am

I like the size of my iPhone 4, I really wouldn't want one any bigger. Maybe the home button could be made rectangular, a bit wider but half the height, and the retina screen could be extended a bit top and bottom, to provide a wider aspect ratio for video and slightly less scrolling for web pages, but the benefits hardly seem to be significant enough to prompt ANOTHER resolution / aspect ratio change; when the effects on iOS apps are considered.Maybe it could work from a software standing. Apps that haven't been updated can use the same pixels they do today, and the extra height could just be used for a multi-tasking bar that doesn't push the active window up or for quick access to a notifications or settings bar? Who knows?The real question is, can they make the current hardware guts small enough to add more RAM, more Flash (64-128 gb), more battery, AND a bigger screen? Stuff inside the iPhone 4 is pretty darn small already.wmv to mp4 mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best way to make iPhone M4R ringtones

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top