The fastest way to convert FLV,AVI,MPEG,DivX,VOB,WMV to DVD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The fastest way to convert FLV,AVI,MPEG,DivX,VOB,WMV to DVD

Post by yangyang on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:04 am

As a powerful and practical FLV files to DVD disc converter, FLV to DVD Converter can convert FLV YouTube video files to all types of DVD files Sometimes we call it FLV Video to DVD Converter. This FLV to DVD Converter gives you the best and the fastest way to convert FLV and other AVI, MPEG, DivX, DV, VOB, and WMV to DVD files such as DVD Folder and ISO. Besides converting FLV to DVD file, you can also burn video files to DVD discs for you to enjoy on your home DVD players.

This FLV to DVD Converter allows you to create a stylish DVD menu with customized background music/picture, menu topic, and opening film. Moreover, this FLV to DVD Converter provides powerful edit functions, such as Trim, Crop, merge, replace audio tracks, and add subtitles.

What's more, this FLV video to DVD Converter is very easy to use. Just a few clicks, the whole conversion is finished. It's really worth to free download FLV to DVD Converter software and have a try.

Key Features of FLV to DVD Converter

1. Supports DVD type: DVD Folder, ISO, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5, and DVD-9.
2. Choose a DVD menu template to make a DVD menu; add background music/picture, menu title, and opening film to edit it.
3. Set any video clip or static frame as the title miniature in DVD menu.
4. Set an interval to add chapters automatically to each title.
5. Skip the menu to play the main movie directly.
6. Clip video segments and merge them into a new video.
7. Preview clips with the built-in resizable video player.
8. Add multiple audio tracks and subtitle files to target DVD.
9. Crop video frame size, adjust video effects, and add picture or text watermarks.
10. Adjust parameters such as video/audio quality, bit rate, television standard, aspect ratio, resize mode, channel, sample rate, etc.
11. Select the desired post DVD burning action: shut down, hibernate, standby, or quit.
12. Run the application in the background.

How to Convert DVD to FLV

1. You can load DVD or DVD files by clicking "Load DVD" .
2. Specify your favorite part to convert
You can choose any DVD title or chapter to convert.

3. Edit DVD movies before converting
Using buttons Effect, crop, trim on the tool bar to edit your video.

DVD to FLV Ripper allows you to trim DVD movie to get your favorite part, crop video playing region to remove black bars, merge DVD chapters, adjust screen effect, and add text/picture watermark to video. All these adjustment can be previewed in real time for you to check the effect.
4. Customize the output quality
Besides the output video encoder and audio encoder, you can also click "Setting" to adjust all video and audio settings like Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Audio Bitrate, Sample Rate, Channels.

5. After finishing all the necessary settings and editing, you can click "Start" to begin the conversion.

Shut down computer when conversion completed: If you check this option, this program will automatically shut down your computer after the conversion is finished, so you do not need to wait around your computer.
Open the output folder when conversion completed: If you check this option, when the conversion is finished, the output folder will be opened automatically.

FLV to DVD Converter for Mac is very easy to use. It allows you to make your stylish DVD files. Just a few clicks, your conversion task will be accomplished perfectly. It's worth to free download FLV to DVD Converter for Mac software to have a try.

FLV to DVD Burner,FLV to DVD Creator,DVD to FLV Ripper,FLV to MPEG4 Converter,FLV to MPG Converter,FLV to AVI Converter,FLV to MP3 Converter,FLV to WMV Converter,FLV to 3GP Converter

yangyang
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2010-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Best iPad and iPhone software

Post by bobjack on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:39 am

That is fantastic! This iPhone Ringtone Maker can do a great favor fou you to convert all video and audio files to iPhone Ringtone in high quality! I absolutely like the iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac , because it can help me convert MP3 to iPhone Ringtone as my favorite ringtone,that is fabulous! I am sure you can like it, too!

bobjack

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Best iPad and iPhone software

Post by bobjack on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:40 am

Do you want to easily convert MP4, WMV, WMA, FLV, Mov, M4A, AAC, MP3, etc. to to Walkman with super fast speed and excellent image and sound quality? Now, I strongly recommend you a wonderful website--Walkman Video Converter. That is great!
Besides, this best software can also help you convert like HD to Walkman, AVI to Walkman and M2TS to Walkman effectively. Enjoy more colorful digital life, just try now!

bobjack

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The fastest way to convert FLV,AVI,MPEG,DivX,VOB,WMV to DVD

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:01 am

The real reason they dropped it would be having to deal with people plugging the iPad in twice.iPad video Converter Macmp4 to mp3

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Anyway my only problem with this is .. why is it 9 years.. why not forever..ipod to computer

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 am

I like ngmoco games but decided to check out that one and went up quite a few levels until the game started to crash. I could not even go into the game so removed it and reinstalled it: I had to start from the beginning so removed it for good. It looked ok but not as good as ngmoco's games.avi to iso converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The fastest way to convert FLV,AVI,MPEG,DivX,VOB,WMV to DVD

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top