How to Rip/Edit DVD and Convert Video(for Mac/Windows)

Go down

How to Rip/Edit DVD and Convert Video(for Mac/Windows)

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Best iPad and iPhone software

Post by carter555 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:37 am

Wonderful news!I have found a best website-- iPhone Ringtone Maker , it is very useful for iPhone fans to transfer all kinds of video/audio formats to your iPhone Ringtone as easily and quickly possible!
I faithfully believe, once you own this iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac , you can make any your favorite iPhone Ringtone, especially, the MP3 to iPhone Ringtone is more surprising! Take action immediately!

carter555

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Rip/Edit DVD and Convert Video(for Mac/Windows)

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:03 am

man i know im gonna sound like such a noobie but HTML5 that i know has something to do with videos?but whats W3C AND interoperability?? Again sorry, but im learning slowlyMac iPod TransferMac iPod Transfer

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 pm

@Daniel itís not a new card, itís a change in the reward program for both check and credit cards. As it stands right now for every thousand dollars you put on your card you get a 10% coupon in the mail. After Oct 17th you will just get 9% off everytime yo记΢�͵貸΢�͵莠΢�͵蒨΢�͵薰΢�͵蚸΢─Ͷ銈΢■Ͷ钀΢⥠Ͷ辠΢⭀Ͷ蒐͝⯠Ͷ镰΢ⲀͶ陠΢ⴠͶ靐΢゠Ͷ鬐΢㛠Ͷ鳰΢㨀Ͷ鷠΢㪠Ͷ黨΢㭀Ͷꀈ͝㯠Ͷꄐ͝㷀Ͷ薀

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:18 am

I know you really like using the one mic for the both of you set behind, but the sound quality really varies as you turn toward the camera and then each other. You'd be better off with head-worn mics or even lavaliers in the long run so you get rid of the room echo and get more consistent levels. Just my two cents from a sound engineer and musician.convert avi to mov

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Rip/Edit DVD and Convert Video(for Mac/Windows)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down