Popular Conversion Tools Among People

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Popular Conversion Tools Among People

Post by Sara009 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:22 pm

Now iPod and iPhone have become main entertainment tool, so they take an important role in people’s life. Almost everyone has their lots of favorite DVDs in their hands, but the questions is iPod/iPhone can only accepts H.264 and MP4 video formats.
Don’t worry. A professional DVD to iPod Converter and DVD to iPhone Converter can help you resolve this question.
This guide shows you how to convert DVD to iPod/iPhone supported video formats. It includes two parts.
Part 1: How to enjoy DVD on iPod Touch/Nano 3/Classic.
Part 2: How to enjoy DVD on iPhone/iPhone 3G.

Part 1: How to enjoy DVD on iPod Touch/Nano 3/Classic.

Step 0: Download Tipard DVD to iPod Converter. The interface is seen as follows:

Step 1: Load DVD.
Click "Load DVD" to add your DVD contents..
Step 2: Set output video format
Click "Profile" button from the drop-down list to select the exact output video format that is the most suitable for your iPod. You can click the "Settings" button to set parameters of your output video such as such as Resolution, Video Bitrate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, Sample Rate, etc. to get the best video quality as you want.
Step 3: Click the "Start" button to start the conversion.

Tips:
1: How to join your selected chapters
If you want to merge several chapters into one file you can choose them and click the "Merge into one file" to do it.
2: How to split your video
The "Trim" function also servers as a video splitter for you to get any time-length video episode. You can set the "Start Time" and "End Time" to set the time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

3: How to crop off the black edges and adjust the size of video play region
By using the "Crop" function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust the video play region to fit for your mobile devices.

4: How to save your favorite picture
If you like the current image when preview video, you can use the "Snapshot" option. Just click the "Snapshot" button the image will be saved and you can click the "Open" button next to "Snapshot" button to open your picture.

Part 2: How to enjoy DVD on iPhone/iPhone 3G.

Step 0: Download and install Tipard DVD to iPhone Converter.

Step 1: Run this DVD to iPhone Converter and load your input DVD files.
It allows you to load DVD, Load DVD Folder and Load IFO File.

Step 2: Set up the output profile and the output file path.
Tipard DVD to iPhone Converter can convert DVD into iPhone MP4, MOV, H.264 video formats and iPhone audio MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV.

This converter provides more video and audio parameters for you to get the perfect video quality for your player. Click “Settings” button to set it.
Click “Browse” to choose the path for you to save the converted file.

Step 3: Start conversion
After you set all the settings, you can click “Start” to start conversion.

Tips:
Some powerful and professional editing functions are also available such as effect, trim, crop and so on. You can refer to the tutorial of Tipard DVD to iPod Converter above.

Recently Tipard Studio has released Tipard iPod Transfer Pro and Tipard iPod Transfer Pro for Mac. The Pro version has more functions and more powerful. Besides Tipard iPhone Transfer are also available now. The usage of it is similar to the iPod Transfer.

Sara009

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Popular Conversion Tools Among People

Post by Sara009 on Sat May 30, 2009 5:31 am

I tried once. Nice!

Sara009

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Perfect Blu-ray Ripper

Post by crystal on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:40 am

A Blu Ray ripper is a software program that facilitates copying the content of a Blu Ray DVD to a hard disk drive. They are mainly used to transfer video on Blu Ray DVDs to different formats, to edit or back up Blu Ray DVD content, and for converting Blu Ray DVD video for playback on media players and mobile devices. Some Blu Ray rippers include additional features, such as the ability to decrypt DVDs, remove copy preventions and make disks unrestricted and region-free.
How to rip Blu-ray to WMV, Blu-ray to FL, Blu-ray to AVI with Aiseesoft Blu Ray Ripper?
This How-to will show you Blu-ray to MKV, Blu-ray to MPEG, and Blu-ray to ASF, Blu-ray to XviD

crystal

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wordolf357 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:03 am

I am a super fan of iPhone but I am not tolerable to buy ringtones on iTunes. Fortunatly, my bosom friend, who is also a fan of iPhone, shares with me a marvellous iPhone Ringtone Maker. From now on, I am able to make ringtone using my own favorite songs from located resourse. I would like to share it with you and I am quite sure that it can give you a hand.
iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac//iPhone Ringtone Converter//iPhone Ringtone Creator//M4R Converter

wordolf357

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Hehe, I thought it was funny how you titled this article after your article ranting about ��Android can't outsell iPhone��, so I had to give you crap and say iPad isn't a category! It's a device in a category! (-;backup iPad to PCconvert ts to avi

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:59 am

I was wondering what format besides .rkp games (only found 5 games) can I use? I have the touchscreen MP3/MP4 player. rip Blu-ray to iso

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:47 pm

…Next are the owners of all the more recent devices. The good news there is that due to geohot's limera1n exploit, all recent devices can be jailbroken (this will be true until Apple released new hardware that fixes geohot's limerain exploit in the bootrom).Hooraayyy! Apple's incompetence saves us once again!vob to wmv convert

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top