How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod

Go down

Re: How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:04 am

One was a two day trip to Los Angeles, the second (just got home today) was three weeks through Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, and South Dakota. Having the ability to pull into a strange town and do a map search for anything from motels, to campgrounds, to places to have dinner, to someplace to get replacement windshield wipers was wonderful. The iPad's screen size makes navigating much easier than a GPS or iPhone. There's enough map to actually see where you're going. There were areas where there wasn't a data signal (rural South Dakota while we were heading up to the Badlands), but most towns had some coverage. There was a huge thunderstorm while we were in the Badlands, so we holed up in the restaurant at the campground/lodge and watched the weather maps over their WiFi connection. I've been really surprised at how much I've used the iPad while traveling. transfer mac to ipadtransfer ipad to mac

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:06 pm

I agree with SteveN… Now if only they’d come to Wal-Mart so I could get 14% off iPhone backup

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 am

I know a lot of you are sick of hearing about a VZW iPhone – I for one cannot wait. I'm tired of my friends on VZW being able to get a decent signal when I cannot. I'm ready for a new phone – I'm still on an iPhone 3G because I specifically waited as to not be under contract when the VZW iPhone came out. I'm pumped for this.convert avi to mov for mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to rip DVDs and Convert Videos for iPod

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down