Easiest way to enjoy DVD movies with your iPhone

:: Downloads :: Requests

Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm

I just updated to itunes 10.0.5 and now itunes keeps crashing/freezing when I try to browse/manage the music library on my fully up to date first generation ipod touch. Is anyone else having this problem?[url=http://www.mediaconvertersoft.com/dvd-to-mpeg-ሤإ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 am

i just want to point out something… deciding on whether to buy an iphone now or wait until july also depends if its on contract or unlocked. yes, if its on contract then you should only get one if you absolutely need it, because 6 months later a new phone will come out and you'll be stuck with last gen phone for 18 months. but if you're buying it off contact (in my case) you can just buy it, enjoy it for 6 months…or even a year until you are sure the next phone is worth the upgrade, then just sell the iphone whenever u want and buy a new one.and for some reason i dont see iphone 5 being a major change from the iphone 4, despite the rumorsalso, you think they'll call it iPhone V (< Roman) and 5 years from now iPhone Xconvert AVI to MP4 mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down