Easiest way to enjoy DVD movies with your iPhone

:: Main Chat :: Music

Go down

Best iPad software

Post by bobailen on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:03 am

The Best iPad soft is so convenient for iPad fans to rip Blu-ray M2TS to iPad, Rip DVD and convert video to iPad in high quality!
To sum up, the ipad video converter for Mac is a good assistant. it can help you convert Blu-ray to iPad Ripper easily.
Besides, I very like the iPad Mate very much, it can help me transfer videos, songs, photos from computer to iPad and from iPad to PC as quickly as possible!

bobailen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Some day Apple is gonna learn how to PATCH software instead of just reinstall it every single damn time.convert DVD to DivX

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:10 am

I just installed 4.2 in iPad, iPhone, and did the update on apple tv. Everything works well exept this. I play video and go to the multitasking dock and turn to apple tv stream. It just won't send the video. It sees the apple tv and the option is there but when I choose it the icon turns blue for a second indicating the connection is done but it immediately turns back to iPhone playing. Is this a bug? How can I fix this? Everything else works like a champ. Even YouTube from iPhone streams to apple tv..converting avi to mp4

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easiest way to enjoy DVD movies with your iPhone

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down