Easiest way to enjoy DVD movies with your iPhone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best iPad software

Post by bobailen on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:11 am

Wondwerful news! Now, I faithfully recommend you the best website which are many best iPad softs , via it, you can convert Youtube videos to iPad, convert DVDs to iPad, rip Blu-ray M2TS to iPad with professional Blu-ray to iPad Ripper .Moverover, this best Mac iPad Video Converter to convert video files to iPad MP4 format and you can enjoy them anywhere and anytime.
Besides, I think, if you want another surprise, this software-- Best iPad Suite for Mac is your best chioce! Now, take action!

bobailen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easiest way to enjoy DVD movies with your iPhone

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:10 am

I don't remember the specifics about the student discount + free ipod touch. Can anyone explain how that process works? Do I still get the standard student discount + a free ipod touch? When do they start offering this deal?Mac iPod to iTunesmp4 to mp3 converter

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:58 pm

I could care less about FB honestly. I just wish there was more to it and more bands with pages.divx to dvd

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:05 am

I installed it, it works, but it's a little buggy. For example, when I unlock in portrait mode, switch to landscape and relock it, it quickly switches to portrait, and back to landscape then it will lock. Not the biggest issue in the world, but it's wierd and looks and feels buggy when it happens. I'm actually uninstalling it for that reason, it would serve better as a mute button convert avi to wmv mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easiest way to enjoy DVD movies with your iPhone

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top