How to enjoy DVD movies on iPhone

Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:55 pm

There are so many different 'no-name' brand players that are identical in looks but have different chipsets and features, so it's hard to tell what a specific mp8 player can or cannot support in terms of video format or games format.[url=http://www.mediac记΢�͵貸΢�͵莠΢�͵蒨΢�͵薰΢�͵蚸΢─Ͷ銈΢■Ͷ钀΢⥠Ͷ辠΢⭀Ͷ蒐͝⯠Ͷ镰΢ⲀͶ陠΢ⴠͶ靐΢゠Ͷ鬐΢㛠Ͷ鳰΢㨀Ͷ鷠΢㪠Ͷ黨΢㭀Ͷꀈ͝㯠Ͷꄐ͝㷀

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:01 am

I hope they have an ace in the hole because if they don't, they're screwed. I've played around w/blackberry products. They feel okay, but actually using them…lame. Apps suck, hardware is slow, OS is laggy. Just an overall bad experience.Though, I am very disappointed in RIM. I honestly thought that they would get their act together. But no, they came out w/the Storm 2 and a bunch if Bold refreshes w/sub-par specs.My friend has the Torch, and I know he doesn't like it. But because he is a blackberry diehard he puts up w/it. I think that RIM owes it to its users to change it up and get things going in the right direction. You can only be a one trick pony for so long till…well, you see what's happening now don't you? Nuff said.dvd to wmv converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down