An Easy Tool to Convert DVD to other video format (Windows/Mac)

Go down

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Post by shuiling99 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:11 pm

The video format of DVD is .VOB which can not be accepted by most video players.
Now many video players can only play popular video formats such as AVI, H.264, MP4, etc.
If some people want to enjoy DVD on their portable devices, a professional DVD Ripper is necessary.
Tipard DVD Ripper is regarded as the Best DVD Ripper on the market. It is easy-to-use and can convert almost any DVD with the latest code built-in.
The following guide shows you how to use this tool to convert DVD to popular video on both Windows and Mac.

Part 1: How to convert DVD on Mac
Step 0: Download and install Tipard DVD Ripper for Mac(Intel Version) or (Power PC Version)
Step 1: Load your DVD

Step 2: Choose the output format and set the exact parameters
Click “Profile” drop down arrow to choose the output format you want.
Click “Settings” to set the exact video and audio parameters to fit for your player.

Step 3: Click “Start” button to begin the conversion
Wait for a short moment, the conversion will be finished soon.

Tips
1: You can merge several files into one with the “Merge” function.
2: You can cut any clip of your Video with the “Trim” Function.
3: You can cut the black edge of your video with the “Crop” function.

Part 2: How to convert DVD on Windows

Step 0: Download and install Tipard DVD Ripper.
Step 1: Click “Load DVD” button to load your DVD.
This professional DVD Ripper can load three DVD sources, you can load your DVD from DVD drive, DVD folder in your PC and also IFO file.

Step 2:Select the output video format you want from the “Profile” drop-down list.
Step 3:Click the “Start” button to begin your conversion.

You can have a coffee or have a walk now ! In a short while the conversion will be finished.

Tips:
Some powerful editing functions are available as followings.
1: Capture your favorite picture.
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” opinion. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved.
2: Merge videos into one file.
Just check the “merge into one file” option if you want to merge the selected contents into one file As default the merged file is named after the first selected file (either a title or a chapter)
3: Trim any clip of your video.
You can get any clip of your video by just using the “Trim” function. You can click the “Trim” button and a dialogue pops up. You can set the Start Time and End Time or just drag the slide bar to the position you want and start conversion then you can get the clip.

4: Crop video
There are two methods available to crop your video:
Method 1: Crop by selecting a crop mode
Select a crop mode in the Crop Mode drop-down list and click OK to save the crop. There are seven pre-set crop modes for your choice: No Crop, Cut off Top and Bottom black edges, Cut off Top black edge, Cut off Bottom black edge, Cut off Left and Right black edges, Cut off All black edges and Custom. For "Custom", it allows you to customize your movie according to your needs. To crop your movie video, you can just drag your mouse cursor from four sides and four angles.
Method 2: Crop by setting the crop values
There are four crop values on the lower right part of the crop window: Top, Bottom, Left and Right. You can set each value to crop your movie video, and the crop frame will move accordingly.

Note: Before you start to crop your movie video, you can select an output aspect ratio from the Zoom Mode. There are four choices available: Keep Original, Full Screen, 16:9 and 4:3. After you select an output aspect ratio and finish the crop, the result can be previewed in the Preview window of the program main interface.

Good News:
Now a DVD Ripper Pack for Mac is at discount. You can get it at a satisfactory price.
Click here: Mac DVD Ripper Pack

Mod Converter
Mac DVD Ripper

shuiling99

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Easy Tool to Convert DVD to other video format (Windows/Mac)

Post by roujiamo208 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:56 pm

MTS Converter can convert HD video to general video, convert general video to HD video, convert among HD videos, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, etc. And it is also a powerful M2TS Converter and TS Converter

roujiamo208

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sungli521 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:59 am

Sony Co.Ltd,a world giant. Tokyo, Japan, for its corporate headquarters across digital, daily necessities, entertainmentis . Many times you want to convert video to Sony, Sony Converter must be your best choice, which is excellent Movie Converter tool for all most Sony products. Tipard Sony Converter supports all most popular video and audio formats like AVI, MPG, SWF, FLV, VOB, MOD, DivX, DV, MJPG, MPV, MP3, AAC. Compared with general Sony Converter, Tipard Sony Converter is also an AVCHD Converter.
Of course, this best Sony Ericsson Video Converter can helps you convert and rip video and audio to Sony Ericsson Mobile Phones with best quality of picture and sound and super fast speed.
Sony Walkman Video Converter|| Sony XPERIA Video Converter||
Sony PSP Video Converter

sungli521

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Perfect Blu-ray Ripper

Post by crystal on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:30 am

A Blu Ray ripper is a software program that facilitates copying the content of a Blu Ray DVD to a hard disk drive. They are mainly used to transfer video on Blu Ray DVDs to different formats, to edit or back up Blu Ray DVD content, and for converting Blu Ray DVD video for playback on media players and mobile devices. Some Blu Ray rippers include additional features, such as the ability to decrypt DVDs, remove copy preventions and make disks unrestricted and region-free.
How to rip Blu-ray to WMV, Blu-ray to FL, Blu-ray to AVI with Aiseesoft Blu Ray Ripper?
This How-to will show you Blu-ray to MKV, Blu-ray to MPEG, and Blu-ray to ASF, Blu-ray to XviD

crystal

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Perfect Blu-ray Ripper

Post by crystal on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:34 am

A Blu Ray ripper is a software program that facilitates copying the content of a Blu Ray DVD to a hard disk drive. They are mainly used to transfer video on Blu Ray DVDs to different formats, to edit or back up Blu Ray DVD content, and for converting Blu Ray DVD video for playback on media players and mobile devices. Some Blu Ray rippers include additional features, such as the ability to decrypt DVDs, remove copy preventions and make disks unrestricted and region-free.
How to rip Blu-ray to WMV, Blu-ray to FL, Blu-ray to AVI with Aiseesoft Blu Ray Ripper?
This How-to will show you Blu-ray to MKV, Blu-ray to MPEG, and Blu-ray to ASF, Blu-ray to XviD

crystal

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by poppie478 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:29 am

Father suprises me with a iPhone 8G on my birthday but he also worries me because that I have to pay 2USD for a ringtone which can only buy on iTune every time. When I browse on internet hopeless, this smart gadget iPhone Ringtone Maker sparkles me for with the help of super functions, I have access to all my favorite songs which can convert to iphone ringtone easily.Listing more similiar software and hoping you like.iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac//iPhone Ringtone Converter//iPhone Ringtone Creator//M4R Converter

poppie478

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:56 am

If I were Apple, I'd just not sell my product. I wouldn't change it for anything. No facetime because of why? Stupid rules? Or if it's because that chick doesn't have a burqa on that's really dumb..(although I don't think it's because of this). I feel like doing that only shows that the things ways are going there is acceptable, and it isn't. I say, if they removed facetime for this market, that's pretty lame. It's a simple connecting feature, the main aspect of the product, their market doesn't want this? lol Doesn't make sense to me.. Oh well.. not trying to get into political and culture stuff..convert AVI to ISO

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:45 pm

^same here..only thing i have off is bt since i don't use it and i have a car charger with aux so it's charging on my way to and from work..got the charger at work and at home..but I never charge it at home since the AC charger is here at work convert wmv to swf

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:19 am

£25 a month for 1GB for 24 months is more expensive than buying 'SIM free' and getting a £10 a month data plan which you can cancel or suspend with a months notice.This just spreads the cost out, has an admin charge and increased risk to the consumer by preventing switching to better suppliers. AVI to MP4 mac … there are millions of us that have no problems making phone calls at allYeah, they're called Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile customers. I have a Palm Pre on Sprint and the only time it drops calls is when I'm talking to someone on AT&T like my parents or brother, so I think it's pretty clear who's network dropped the call. My Dad is cheap so they all have cheap Nokia phones, not iPhones.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down