The Best Assistant-Help you to Convert audio/video files for Sony Walkman with high output quality and fast conversion speed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Best Assistant-Help you to Convert audio/video files for Sony Walkman with high output quality and fast conversion speed.

Post by fashion2010 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:26 am

Sony Walkman MP4 Converter is the best assistant which can help you to convert audio/video files for Sony Walkman with high output quality and fast conversion speed.
Possessing extremely powerful functions, Sony Walkman MP4 Converter can help you to edit the original files as you like. For example, MP4 Converter allows you to adjust effect, trim, crop, add text/picture watermark and merge. In order to make the output files more compatible with your Sony Walkman, Sony Walkman MP4 Converter especially provides you with the function of setting the output parameters, which includes, Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, etc.
Sony Walkman MP4 Converter is a multifunctional software. It can not only help you to convert files for Sony Walkman, but also other Sony products and mobile phones, such as, Sony Ericsson, Sony Xperia, PSP, PS3, and so forth.
The operation is very easy. Only a few clicks of your mouse can finish all the work. In addition, the batch conversion function of this software can save you much more time and energy. Why not free download this practical software and experience it by yourself right now?

Free Trial

Sony Ericsson Video Converter | Sony Xperia Converter | Sony PSP Video Converter

Key Features of Sony Walkman MP4 Converter

* Sony Walkman MP4 Video Converter
Supports convert files for Sony Walkman from many popular formats of video files, such as, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, MKV, H.264, DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, VOB, 3GP, DIF, NUT, DAT, NSV, etc. even HD videos are included, like, M2TS, TS, HD RM, HD WMV, and so on.
* Supports All Sony Products
MP4 Converter for Sony Walkman NWZ software supports output audio/video files for Sony Ericsson, Sony Walkman, Sony Xperia, PSP, PS3, and mobile phones.
* Edit Original Files
MP4 Sony Walkman Converter can help you to adjust effect, such as, Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation; trim any time length of clips; crop playing area; add text/picture watermark and merge several clips into one file.
* Preview & Take Snapshot
This Sony Walkman MP4 Converter enables you to preview both the original file and the edited file at the same time while editing. What’s more, while previewing files in the preview pane, you can take snapshot of your favorite scenes from videos and save them as the format you prefer.
* Select Audio Tracks and Subtitles
In order to make it convenient for you to enjoy the output files, this software allows you to select audio tracks and subtitles according to your need.

DVD to Sony Walkman Converter,
DVD to Sony Ericsson Converter,
DVD to Sony Xperia Converter,
DVD to Sony PSP Converter,
Sony DVD Converter,
Sony VHS to DVD Converter,
Sony MODD to DVD Converter,
Sony AVC Converter,
Sony MODD Converter,
Sony AVI Converter,
Sony 3GP Converter,
Sony HD Converter,
Sony MPEG2 Converter,
Sony MP4 Converter,
Sony MP3 Converter

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Assistant-Help you to Convert audio/video files for Sony Walkman with high output quality and fast conversion speed.

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:20 am

Enjoying the Google Goggles, but still won't replace my other apps, for one main reason. They can't take an existing picture you have in your picture albums. I tend to take pics of barcodes (because of another app, StickyBits), and so I have these all saved.copy iPad to Macipad tips

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:42 pm

I haven't seen your post before but it seems something might have changed since March.Blu-ray to mkv

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:46 am

I have the 3GS and seriously it just makes me feel that it's more and more left out compared to the iPhone 4 and even the new iPod touch…I mean, asking for more text tones is just a simple request, right? I like variety and most phones (even those cheapie ones) can be customized to have hundreds of sms alerts without having to be jailbroken or something… and honestly I'm tired of using the tri-tone as my sms alert!dvd to ipod converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Assistant-Help you to Convert audio/video files for Sony Walkman with high output quality and fast conversion speed.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top