How to enjoy any video/audio on iPhone

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to create iPhone Ringtone with the original sound quality?

Post by joyamsden on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:03 am

How to create iPhone Ringtone with the original sound quality?
If you have a professional iPhone Ringtone Maker , you can create your own iPhone Ringtone easily. Using a professional iPhone Ringtone Maker, you can convert video and music to iPhone Ringtone, more important; you can rip audio from DVD files as your iPhone Ringtones. You also can covert WAV to iPhone 4 G M4R format and with this popular WAV to M4R Converter , can create your own iPhone ringtones from WAV music files in your library. Also this MP3 to M4R Converter can help you to convert MP3 music to iPhone M4R format with the high quality, and if you need a popular M4R conversion M4R tool, you can use this M4R Converter , this M4R Converter can provides you a powerful function of convert any DVD, video and audio files to M4R format as your iPhone and iPhone 4G Ringtone with perfect quality.

joyamsden

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:40 pm

One thing we must keep in mind is that each of us does have a say in what the future will be. We tend to speak and act as if our futures are predetermined, or rather that they will be determined by someone else. This is especially true when it comes to the role that technology will play in that future.Blu-ray to iso

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:44 am

I have said this before but ill say it again. There's no doubt that if you compare the two (GSM vs CDMA) both at full speed then GSM will come out on top. But what a lot of people forget is that 75% of the time AT&T iis nowhere near full speed (at least where I live, not bashing AT&T where you live). TThat being said the Verizon CDMA network that I am on will EASILY keep up with the speeds that the GSM runs around here. It all depends on where you live and I think all of the consumers will take that into consideration when choosing a carrier. I don't think there is any need to jus blatently shut down the Verizon iPhone because its always a bad thing for one company to have lock down on any type of service or product. I think for those that are already on a VZW network because its better in their area will not have any problem using their product. I think its rediculous to hear some of the Verizon bashing. Why? Did they kill you mother and/or kittens? The markets evolving, sit back and enjoy it.convert m2ts to avi

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to enjoy any video/audio on iPhone

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top