How to convert video/audio files to iPhone on Mac

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best iPad and iPhone software

Post by erikajack on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:19 am

Do you want to convert video/audio like MP4, WMV,WMA, FLV, M4A, AAC, MP3, etc to your walkman more effectively? Now, I strongly recommend you Walkman Video Converter , because it can help you accomplish what you want!
For me, I very like to transfer M2TS to Walkman , HD to Walkman , and AVI to Walkman , etc. The software is so great! you can make it, just do it!

erikajack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert video/audio files to iPhone on Mac

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:24 am

As is the company's usual practice, Apple has not commented on the lawsuit.mp4 to mp3convert video to ipad

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Thanks Cara for this excellent post.I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this piececonvert YouTube to MOV

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 am

I have never had this problem but my wife has. I have always fixed it by deleting her email account and setting it up again. I will try to end the task next time. It might be helpful to determine if it is specific to email type or account. She is using gmail via exchange.iphone music transfer mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:09 pm

I have no more info than the average tech rumor blog reader — but I'm willing to bet $10 that retina won't hit the iPad. Not necessarily because of tech/costs limitations — but instead because I just don't think it makes sense. This is a web viewing machine — what's a website going to look like on a 2048×1536px screen? Browsers on desktops that large work because the browser is normally not maximized and is actually run at a more reasonable size. A full screen browser at 2000+ px wide just seems very unApple. Sites will look small unless they come up with some strange zooming thing. Who knows.Also, 1080p movies wouldn't be able to fill the screen either. They'd have to be zoomed in, and would lose quality. Retina made sense on iPhone because it still kept the pixel count at/under media sizes of today. Retina on iPad will take the screen far past media sizes we deal with now, and I think will make the experience worse. I doubt Apple does it. ipad mac transfer I have noticed if you play clean fingerstyle, the volume on an electric can be lacking. Increasing the set up gain can cause noise, but that is expected. Using any active pick up guitar is fantastic. My CEC sounds great in clean amp mode with a little delay, and reverb. All around it is a great app. The iRig works well. I have seen it for $29.95. Target now sells it, most likely $39.95, but no shipping. One thing, once you get the iRig, you can use it with other apps like Ampkit, 4Track, iShread, and others. You are not always in front of a pc when you have ideas. This makes Amplitube worth it. I have the free version, and bought a few pedals along with the full multitrack. that suits my needs better than the full version. I still get the free updates, and agree the iPad is a better interface.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert video/audio files to iPhone on Mac

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top