How to convert video/audio files to iPhone on Mac

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:35 pm

For instance, when we talk about green energy, the production of green energy requires lots of land (wind and solar farms, plantation of sugar, palm oil etc for ethanol) while other sources like gas, coal and nuclear don't require too much land. At one point, the latter would become greener than the former as the latter's costs (costs as in full cost account, including its effect to environment) increase vis-a-vis the latter.convert YouTube to WMV

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 am

I have my iPhone Jailbroken and have FirewallIP which alerts me any network access, requesting approval for such items (doesn't tell me what it is sending as such but more just what hosts the app is contacting). This helps immensely for these pesky apps that try and report info back to places etc. I have found even expensive apps do so in some way or another. With FirewallIP I just deny the request and add a permanent deny and then am fine from then onwards.iphone to mac transfer

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:08 pm

I have no clue whether they got the processor to handle it. I remember being blown away at the iphone 4's proposed resolution and they did it somehow. So I wouldn't be surprised if they could do it.It just seems out of character for Apple to include this so quickly on the ipad when they could easily hold off on it for an ipad 3. We'll have android tablet makers to thank for it for pressuring apple. And it would keep the ipad far ahead of the rest. The only thing is, they're far ahead already. Mac iPod Transfer I have no more info than the average tech rumor blog reader — but I'm willing to bet $10 that retina won't hit the iPad. Not necessarily because of tech/costs limitations — but instead because I just don't think it makes sense. This is a web viewing machine — what's a website going to look like on a 2048×1536px screen? Browsers on desktops that large work because the browser is normally not maximized and is actually run at a more reasonable size. A full screen browser at 2000+ px wide just seems very unApple. Sites will look small unless they come up with some strange zooming thing. Who knows.Also, 1080p movies wouldn't be able to fill the screen either. They'd have to be zoomed in, and would lose quality. Retina made sense on iPhone because it still kept the pixel count at/under media sizes of today. Retina on iPad will take the screen far past media sizes we deal with now, and I think will make the experience worse. I doubt Apple does it.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert video/audio files to iPhone on Mac

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top