How to change cover of EPUB book via iTunes?

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to change cover of EPUB book via iTunes?

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:25 am

GPS is separate from 3G and works independently. Assisted GPS uses your location services (3G and wifi location) to assist GPS to initially find your location. GPS by itself sometimes take a long time to locate you using GPS only. Especially if you use GPS in one location, turn it off, then start GPS again half way around the world. So 3G assists GPS but is not required in able to use GPS. avi to ipaddvd to ipad converter

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:34 pm

After reading this, I took several subpages of a website I'm working on and "tested" this process. One the pages that I did not Twitter, the pages have not yet been indexed (only been 51 hours since creation). On the pages I did Twitter, following thist0 in my room). If i loose, i have to give him my $188 dollars. Now i always beat my dad in madden. the last game i played against him, i was dolphins and he was the Giants. I gave him 3 rewinds and i had none. I won 31, 10. should i take his offer?iPhone restoreЀ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:39 am

I have had almost no phone service for the past month near my home. After repeated calls to AT&T, I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was informed that eight towers were down or not functioning well near my home. He suggested I turn off 3g and Edge would work well. He was correct. I can now make and receive calls at home. I don't need the 3g at home because I have a wifi network.I switched to AT&T in the first place because after a year of awful service, Verizon admitted there was very poor service in my neighborhood. I would not switch back to Verizon again.transfer iphone to mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:07 pm

I have my ipad for a month, and the more I use it the more I think i wasted my money. Its only good for entertainment value. They were pushing the fact it was a great for a business user its to frustrating an OS to be that. I tried the handwriting notes apps, pages, and a few others I would want to use. Most are anoying to work with. I regret spending so much money on this thing. convert avi to mpeg I have my iPhone Jailbroken and have FirewallIP which alerts me any network access, requesting approval for such items (doesn't tell me what it is sending as such but more just what hosts the app is contacting). This helps immensely for these pesky apps that try and report info back to places etc. I have found even expensive apps do so in some way or another. With FirewallIP I just deny the request and add a permanent deny and then am fine from then onwards.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to change cover of EPUB book via iTunes?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top