Photo Converter Mac-Convert Photo on Mac OS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photo Converter Mac-Convert Photo on Mac OS

Post by yangyang on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:53 am

What Can We Do with Photo Converter Mac

Photo Converter Mac is an easy-to-use and marverllous image batch editing and conversion software on the Mac OS. It allows you to create mobile wallpapers with specific size matching perfectly for your portable devices. You can crop your favorite photos or images and adjust size to make it fit the screen of your portable devices such as iPhone 3GS, Blackberry, PSP, and Nintendo DS. This Photo Converter Mac OS program also offers simple editing function such as rotate or flip for you to customize your personalized images at your pleasure.

Photo Converter Mac also can make you to batch import, resize, save and upload. It also offers you several choices for outputting your images on Mac. You can save them as images or upload to image website and blogs such as Facebook, Flickr and rapidshare to enjoy those delicate images with your friends around the world. You can also upload the output images to your mobile phone by bluetooth.

Welcome to Photo Converter Mac

The Interface
After you launch Photo Converter Mac, drag the images to the initial window.

The main window will be shown below, is your console for viewing, editing, outputting images. From here, you can access almost every tool that you’ll use to work with your images.

Toolbar
Output Button
Upload to Facebook, Flickr, rapidshare and share with any devices with bluetooth
Viewing Area
View the images realtime
Use buttons and controls to rotate, flip, resize, crop your images
Source List
Where all imported images appear

Using Photo Converter Mac

Step 1: Importing Images
You can click "File - Open Image" or drag the images or folder of images to the initial window directly then the main interface will appear.
Step 2: Editing Images
You can use the editing buttons at the bottom of the window to edit the file. For example, you can apply the editing of Rotating Images, Flipping Images, Resizing Images and Cropping Images.

Step 3: Converting Images
Click Batch Save to display the Batch Save window. In the Format page, select the output format in the Format dropping down list. Specify a output folder for your output images. Click Choose to begin conversion.
Note:You can also use Save As button to save single image.
Step 4: Uploading Images
After you’ve created your images, you have a variety of options for sharing: You can upload to Facebook, Flickr, Rapidshare or share wallpaper to your mobiles with Bluetooth.

Photo Converter Mac offers your main features as below:

* Designed just for Mac OS
* Support various image format as PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP
* Customized editing as rotating or flipping
* Strong batch operation function as importing, editing, saving and uploading
* Resize to specific image size
* Crop image with specific mobile screen size for iPhone 3GS,Blackberry, PSP,iPhone 3GS and Nintendo DS
* Upload images to Facebook, Flickr, Rapidshare
* Share wallpaper to your mobiles by Bluebooth

Digital Photo Converter for Mac | Photo Editor for Mac | Photo to DVD Converter for Mac | iPod Photo Converter mac | Photo to Video Converter for Mac | Photo File Type converter for Mac | Photo Slideshow Converter Mac | Photo Effects Converter Mac

yangyang
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2010-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How to convert PDF to ePub – PDF to ePub Converter

Post by valadarrel on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:17 am

How to convert PDF to ePub – PDF to ePub Converter
If you want to convert your PDF files to ePub, but do not know what tools should be used and how to do it. So I think you can try this free PDF to ePub Converter , you can download them to convert PDF to ePub , and you will find your exported file with high quality. And you can use this best PDF to ePub Converter to copy PDF files to ePub without damage your important PDF files. You can use the powerful iPad Mate to rip DVD to iPad and convert your video to iPad. Also you can convert your movie, music, and audio files to iPad. Of course, if you want to move your ePub file, you must not miss such a classic iPad Manager, this iPad Manager for ePub will help you transfer ePub files to and from iPad without losing anything, of course, you can choose for your Mac, Mac iPad Manager for ePub will be your best choice.

valadarrel

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:36 am

I have downloaded quite a few magazines and newspaper apps now. None seem to actually bother trying to go forward with the technology. Just PDF style content. I also know a lot of people who buy different news papers and don't buy papers everyday when commuting. Unless I am missing something, all only offer monthly subscriptions, so I haven't ever bothered past the free month. I would if I could buy daily editions, as mentioned "content is getting shorter and so are our attention spans" so to be tied in for a month doesn't make sense.Why would I buy a digital magazine when it's cheaper to buy the hard copy, they are not exactly selling us the idea which is so what short sighted as we all know where it's all heading!iphone transfer music

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 pm

I have followed closely the ongoing saga of the Verizon iPhone. It has so many dimensions: expanding competition in the iPhone space; the possible effects on Android adoption; the tug of war between Apple and Verizon over the user experience and its malleability; the anticipation of Verizon users to have expanded choices. Expansion of carrier options for the iPhone could have a dramatic impact on the whole wireless market in the US. ipad video converter I have had almost no phone service for the past month near my home. After repeated calls to AT&T, I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was informed that eight towers were down or not functioning well near my home. He suggested I turn off 3g and Edge would work well. He was correct. I can now make and receive calls at home. I don't need the 3g at home because I have a wifi network.I switched to AT&T in the first place because after a year of awful service, Verizon admitted there was very poor service in my neighborhood. I would not switch back to Verizon again.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo Converter Mac-Convert Photo on Mac OS

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top