[center]Hpnotiq Qrew Entertainment - http://hq-ent.hypeforum.net/index.htm

lil deezy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Websites =)

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:37 pm

I think this is a shame, because the article seems to be bundling one small part of the HTML 5 spec (the tag) and extrapolating . There are large parts for the spec which all vendors agree on.m2ts to aviiPod to iPod

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:53 am

I have a student that is studying at NYU's Abu Dhabi campus and I know that Skype is not currently legal there. If you want to use video chat, you are forced to use whatever local video chat client that is available.convert avi to ipod

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:44 pm

$399 or $299 is simply not happening. First, Apple bragged about how cheap the iPad was at it's current price point when it was announced. Jobs said that they had really worked to get the price down that low, so I don't see any reason to lower it, especially how well it is selling now. Next, at $299 or $399 Apple is starting to get into iTouch range. Apple does not want to mix these price ranges because they currently make a large profit off the iTouch, and would make very little profit off an iPad at $299 or even $399.wmv to mp4 converter for mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:15 am

$399 or $299 is simply not happening. First, Apple bragged about how cheap the iPad was at it's current price point when it was announced. Jobs said that they had really worked to get the price down that low, so I don't see any reason to lower it, especially how well it is selling now. Next, at $299 or $399 Apple is starting to get into iTouch range. Apple does not want to mix these price ranges because they currently make a large profit off the iTouch, and would make very little profit off an iPad at $299 or even $399. mkv to mp4 make airprint work on your network. I did it with my 3Gs, Brother printer, Windows 7 and Itunes 10.1 ! It works !

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Websites =)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top