How to rip and convert DVD to iPad on Mac OS X

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best iPad software

Post by baronburle on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Have you found a good iPad software you like? There is the Best iPad softs , under the help of it, you can transfer all video files to iPad with high quality, such as MOV, FLV, AVI, RM, DVD, etc.
Besides, this wonderful Best ipad video converter can also be used to convert Blu-ray to iPad Ripper and iPad Manager for ePub is not bad, you can try it now! act!

baronburle

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to rip and convert DVD to iPad on Mac OS X

Post by baronburle on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Have you found a good iPad software you like? There is the Best iPad softs , under the help of it, you can transfer all video files to iPad with high quality, such as MOV, FLV, AVI, RM, DVD, etc.
Besides, this wonderful Best ipad video converter can also be used to convert Blu-ray to iPad Ripper and iPad Manager for ePub is not bad, you can try it now! act!

baronburle

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:33 am

Hey! I used to build out servers for Compuserve back in ��95. I'd do about 10 a day. Most boring job i ever had! lolm2ts to aviipad tips

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:25 am

I have a vpn setup in my home using a vpn wireless router I use it to remote control my home pc's in case someone is having trouble with the ability to do vpn on my iPhone I am able to remote all of them using a vnc client its very helpful and useful however I already new how to set it up before this tutorial but its a good one to know..iPod to iTunes

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:51 pm

I have already bought it been waiting more then a week for it to get approved. only downside is headphone cueing can only be done with a stereo/mono splitter. I you have tried Djay for mac you should love it for ipad. But for small parties I guess most people want notes the music being in mono. $19.99 might seem much but it's one of the few apps I've bought that I think is worth this much. AVI to VOB converter I have always been happy with iTools/Mac.com/MobileMe (I've had the account since day one) but I'm seeing less of a value in the 100/yr price tag. I KNOW that I can find codes on ebay/etc but have had problems in the past. Maybe Apple will realize that there's competition from Google and will drop the price a bit.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top