How to rip and convert DVD to iPad on Mac OS X

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to rip and convert DVD to iPad on Mac OS X

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:33 am

Steve is right about some things but not all. Problem is when he is wrong he is reeeaally wrong and he sticks to his stubborn ways to the grave. Steve needs to retire, time fro fresh blood.iPod to Macconvert m2ts to avi

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 am

I have a variation of this tip. By accident, I recorded a movie of my daughter with a santa hat on, when what I really wanted was a photo. Played the movie, paused it, selected the frame I wanted and then took a screenshot. Now I have a photo to share the moment.ipod transfer

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm

I have a vpn setup in my home using a vpn wireless router I use it to remote control my home pc's in case someone is having trouble with the ability to do vpn on my iPhone I am able to remote all of them using a vnc client its very helpful and useful however I already new how to set it up before this tutorial but its a good one to know.. rip dvd to iphone I have a VZW BB Curve 8330 that is three years old and I am SO READY to get rid of it. My End key, plus a few assorted others, do not work at all, and the phone cannot even open the browser without getting the lovely spinning hourglass. I wanted to, and almost did, switch to an AT&T iPhone multiple times over the past year since my contract went month to month, but just could not give up the coverage that I had and have been carrying around my BB and a iPod Touch for over a year now. The actual prospect of being able to carry one, great device in my pocket is almost too much to handle.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to rip and convert DVD to iPad on Mac OS X

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top