How to rip and convert DVD to iPad on Mac OS X

Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:23 am

i have a funny feeling that most people who are against the tethered jailbreak 1) have not personally tried it and or 2) got to frustrated with it, restored and gave up. For anyone that has any common sense and would like something to get them by until the UNtethered is released, this is a wonderful option. oh well, their loss our gainconvert mkv to mp4

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:48 pm

i have a horrible time with netflix on apple tv the shows always freeze then buffer then start up only to stop a few mins later this never happens with the apple shows so i don't think its my internet connection (unless time warner is doing something when it detects nefflix) i don't think netflix has the servers necessary to run a streaming service. what do you guys think? convert m4v to wmv I have a variation of this tip. By accident, I recorded a movie of my daughter with a santa hat on, when what I really wanted was a photo. Played the movie, paused it, selected the frame I wanted and then took a screenshot. Now I have a photo to share the moment.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down