[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: Best iPad Converter sharing

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:35 am

First, go to Walmart.com and search for "USB charger." You will find literally dozens of options for charging your iPod. You just need your USB-to-30-pin cable.m2ts to aviMac iPad Video Converter

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:22 am

I have 756 photos in my camera roll waiting to be glorified with this awesome app! I Love TiPb ~ great reviews, stories and tips for us technically challenged types mkv to avi

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:47 pm

I have a friend who has a Droid something or other. She's had it for a year. I send her stuff and cool things and she keeps saying she doesn't know how to access it on her Droid. I use damn near every feature on my iPhone and would hate to have a phone that I can't figure out. iPhone makes it simple. I'm sticking with iPhone & ATT. iPad converter Mac i have a funny feeling that most people who are against the tethered jailbreak 1) have not personally tried it and or 2) got to frustrated with it, restored and gave up. For anyone that has any common sense and would like something to get them by until the UNtethered is released, this is a wonderful option. oh well, their loss our gain

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best iPad Converter sharing

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down