How to convert general video/audio to mac iPad

Go down

Re: How to convert general video/audio to mac iPad

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:36 am

County records obtained by Bloomberg show that Apple purchased Donnie and Kathy Fulbright's one-acre property near Maiden, N.C., for $1.7 million. The Fulbrights had purchased the land for $6,000 and lived there for over 30 years. By comparison, the initial purchase of the land for the data center may have cost as little as $35,000 an acre.iPad Manageripad mac transfer

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:25 pm

A Facebook phone makes no sense at all. They have plenty of work to do with creating a better app and figuring out how they will be profitable in future. It's laughable to think they would create an OS, hardware, and contracts with carriers with no experience in such things. Even if they could it still doesn't make sense. Anyone who says it is a good idea simply doesn't know what they are talking about.DVD to XViD

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 am

I HATE watching Netflix on the AppleTV. It either freezes like last night, not accessable, or starts the program for one second then takes me back to the home screen. I have finally given up and went back to my Xbox for streaming. I have never had a single problem with the Xbox. I hate that I do everything on the AppleTV but can't use Netflix!mp4 to mp3

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:44 pm

I have 2 that I am addicted to right now. Instapaper and Instagram. Instapaper is fantasic for saving articles for later reading. Instagram is great for taking pictures and sharing them on Twitter and with your friends. Your friends can also comment on your pics and that makes it fun. convert m4a to mp3 I have 2 Verizon Android devices that I toggle between. I read tipb because I remain interested in technology and most particularly smartphones. I feel like the iOS ecosystem is well thought out but Android provides a much better Phone experience due to customization, options, flexibility, and notifications. Maybe the opportunity to toggle between a Verizon iPhone and my Android devices will prevail and I'll get the iPhone, but my senses tell me that I'm due for LTE in 2011 making the decision impossible. Idk anymore

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert general video/audio to mac iPad

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down